- Trailer: PV trailer
- What it’s about: The story follows the daily lives of three schoolgirls as they generally goof off both inside class and out. There’s really not much more to say, since each episode is only three minutes long.
- Why you should watch it: It’s just a short bit of silly fun, an endearing slice-of-life show that follows “cute girls doing cute things”. The watercolour backgrounds of the exterior scenes are nice to look at. If you’re looking for something to cheer you up quickly, or a show to fit into short gaps while you wait for something, it’s definitely worth giving a shot.
- Caveats: Don’t go in with high expectations about the scale of the plot.
- Themes: Fitting in, socialising.
- Similar works: Yama no Susume and K-On!.